Fall Parade of Homes COVID-19 Safety Guidelines & Details
Our highest priority remains everyone’s health and well-being, which means things will look a little different when attending the in-person parade homes. We continue to monitor the situation, and our builders have implemented a series of safety recommendations to keep visitors safe. The HBA of Western Colorado met with the Mesa County Health Department prior to Parade of Homes planning to obtain their professional advice in planning this year’s event.
As you tour the homes, please follow these guidelines:
- Masks are required unless you have a health condition that prevents you from wearing one. Please come prepared with your own mask as they will not be provided by the builders.
- Builders may ask that you use stocking feet instead of wearing booties. If a home offers booties, please take your pair with you and use at the remaining parade homes. Booties are unable to be shared this year.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located at the entry of each home in the Parade and are supplied and sponsored by Rocky Mountain Sanitation.
- Do not touch surfaces. Please do not open cabinet doors and do not touch surfaces such as faucets, door handles, etc.
- All high touch surfaces will be frequently sanitized.
- 7 of the Parade Homes are available to tour both in person and virtually. 1 of our Parade homes is virtual only. Your ticket is good for both the in-person and virtual Parade
- Please note rules may change based on rules and regulations from our state and local governments. We will post any updates to these rules on our social media pages as well as inform our builders in the Parade.